Since Cococo’s brand essence is Chocolate Together, you can probably guess how our tour will start! After tasting some chocolate, we’ll tell you a bit about ourselves, about the amazing Cacao tree, about how chocolate is made, and why sustainable fairly traded cocoa is so important. Then we’ll suit up in coats and funny hairnets to introduce you to our factory team in action – they love showing off their mad chocolate skills. Guests will leave with a special tour chocolate bar in either milk chocolate or dark (vegan) chocolate, and an opportunity to shop our factory micro store.
- Registration is required for tours – please use link at top of page
- Guided tours are every hour
- Tours are limited to 25 people per group
- A minimum height restriction of 42″ (3’6″) is in place for chocolate factory entry
- Our factory can be loud so people who are sensitive to sound may want to skip the factory portion of the tour.
Significance to Calgary
After our facility in Victoria Park was destroyed in Calgary’s 2013 floods, we moved to higher ground in Mayland Heights. Our 20,000 square foot, 40-year-old building has – over the years been home to a printing business, a bakery, and now a chocolate factory! We also have a factory micro-store which sells selected items to chocolate lovers in the neighbourhood.
Men & Women, Handicapped
About 15 spaces in the lot on the west side of Cococo. Street parking is also available in marked areas
Public Transit Route Info
Barlow/Max Bell Area C-Train Station / Bus numbers 19, 27, 33, 127